ஓOur Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[August Journal]

Go down

[August Journal] Empty [August Journal]

Post by Salem Parris Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:40 pm

You may have noticed I set up this forum and titled it "Journals". I'm thinking of using this space for all of my journal entries because it makes my OCD a little happier. I'm not going to transfer anything other than this post (when you read this, the other entry I made of this very same post will be gone) because if I copy and paste all of my other entries! They won't have the correct dates XD!! And that would also bother my OCD. SO! I'm starting over. From this point. This journal entry.</ ramble>

8/5

After our talk this evening about me trying to find a way to be proud of myself, I went online and I searched different ways to help me do that.  I'd like to say I'm doing this for us but I should probably really look at these steps as something that I'm doing for myself because I need to and by extension, includes you.

I found this forum and someone wrote 10 things that they've accomplished and feel proud about and then a list of another 10 things that they'd like to accomplish in the future that they can feel proud about.  So, I'll try to do that ><! It might take awhile because I have a hard time with these sorts of things but it might change over time.

10 Things You're Proud of For:
1) I completed my Web Page Development class with a complete 100%.
2) With just the few grade replacements and the couple of extra classes I've taken
I can now register for classes on my own.
3) I recently went to the store and bought a book I really wanted with a gift card.
4) We've started making solid plans to visit each other and that things are working toward that time that I'll get to spend with the person I love.
5) That I am starting to expose myself to more zombie related material and /not/ curling up into
a weeping ball every time.
6) That I created a really cool Website for my final project.
7)

10 Goals:
1) To reach all 10 in the list above!
2) rewatch all of the old animes I love so much
3) start horse back riding again
4) Find my passion for art again.
5) Find my own place.
6) Grow my garden
7) Put on a huge and fabulous Halloween Party
8 ) Start baking again
9) Raise enough money to get myself a nice desktop so I can play Skyrim again (and ACTUALLY finish it~).
10) Start reading again.

I guess the goals can be anything! Things that may take a little longer to accomplish while others may not. We will see how this goes! I'll make updates in other journal entries of this same list~ Maybe it'll help a lot~

EDIT: I've already made a couple of edits and have added bits to the Proud of list.
Salem Parris
Salem Parris
Admin

https://ourcon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[August Journal] Empty A Pro & Con List

Post by Salem Parris Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:09 am

Okay, so here is my pro and con list that I could make at the moment. I'm sure a lot of them will change in the future but this is what I have right now. There isn't a lot of it and I got more emotional about it then I intended to xD! But at any rate here is the list. There are more Pros than there are Cons! Which is pretty awesome XD! Mnnn...I tried my best T^T!

Pros & Cons about Moving

Pros
I will get to be with you!
I can start over
More independent
A new place I've never been before
Jobs
New goals
New friends (hopefully! It's a bit of a worry but not a huge one)
I can call my family to say hi every now and then
I won't be a burden

Cons
Not being close to my family (losing touch).
Schooling could be harder.
Being out of my comfort zone.
Being a Burden.
What'll I do/where would I go if something happens and things end.
Salem Parris
Salem Parris
Admin

Back to top Go down

[August Journal] Empty [August Journal]

Post by Salem Parris Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:57 am

Salem Parris
Salem Parris
Admin

Back to top Go down