ஓOur Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makayla's Underdeveloped Plot Bunnies

Go down

Makayla's Underdeveloped Plot Bunnies Empty Makayla's Underdeveloped Plot Bunnies

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:42 am

So I'm doing this on mobile, and I came up with these a while ago~ these are just TamaKyo ideas and you can for sure add to it or reply with more. I will include AU plost here but any OC plots I'd obviously want to talk through :3

So we talked about starting them from just friends, but this time with a dominant Tamaki and a little more oblivious Kyoya. I love that idea. I'm IN LOVE with dominant Tamaki. He's a recurring theme in these bunnies ;3

So with this I think it would be tons of fun to start them off where feelings are developing so there's a little more build up than Just For The Day. Just to try something a little new for our muses. No reason to rush the smut :3 It'll be interesting to see if they're as active as they uses to be ;p

My next bunny is an AU, but only slightly. In that Kyoya isn't part of the host club, maybe there's a different cool type that really doesn't put up well with Tamaki at all... maybe it's an abusive relationship. But Kyoya is still every bit as... Kyoya-esque, he's just a B class student. So he and Tamaki never met. But Kyoya of course knows who Tamaki is. I think that would be... very very fun to play out. Ans it could have enough emotion to prove very interesting, no?

I have one more that's a little further out into AU land, but I'm gonna hold out on that one and see how you like these. The other one might turn into a collaborative drabble or something like that.

That's all for now lover~

Back to top Go down

Makayla's Underdeveloped Plot Bunnies Empty Re: Makayla's Underdeveloped Plot Bunnies

Post by Salem Parris Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Oh! Those are all so beautiful. I remember you told me that you're interested in both! A dominate Tamaki and a universe where in Kyoya is not apart of the host club. I think these are all splendid ideas hun and we should do them right away!

As for your third idea, I can't wait to hear it!
Salem Parris
Salem Parris
Admin

https://ourcon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Makayla's Underdeveloped Plot Bunnies Empty Re: Makayla's Underdeveloped Plot Bunnies

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:48 am

I'm ready to start whenever you are baby! I dun have to brush up on Kyoya so much. He's always here XD Though one other thing I thought of, I'd love to continue the one OC RP we had going considering we only got like... one reply into it >.< But we can pick that up when you're ready! I'd love to do some TamaKyo to get back into the groove first~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum